Shingles are the most popular home roofing choice in the United States, and with good reason! When installed properly by On Tops Roofing, shingles can offer the following benefits:
- Affordable roofing option
- Proven protection against all kinds of weather
- Low-maintenance & easy to repair
- Durable & long-lasting
- Easy to customize
- Energy Star options
On Tops Roofing can install shingles to match your budget and style and provide high-quality results.
The On Tops Roofing Shingle Selection: Options to Meet Every Need
Whatever your shingle roofing needs, budget or desires are, On Tops Roofing has a solution for you.
There are three distinct styles of asphalt shingles:
- Three-tab (3-tab) Shingles: these shingles are the most affordable option and have more of a flat appearance in color.
- Architectural or Three-Dimensional Shingles: the most popular shingles used for roof replacements today. These are thicker than 3-Tab shingles and offer random coloring that is aesthetically pleasing. Examples are the GAF Timberline® and the CertainTeed Landmark™ shingles.
- Designer Choice Shingles: for a unique, customized look, choose designer shingles. Designer shingles utilize newer laminating technology that allows for increased thickness and provides additional protection from the elements. Examples of designer shingles are the GAF Grand Slate and the CertainTeed Presidential Shake shingles.
Most shingles are backed by a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer — up to 50 years depending on the product. As a GAF Master Elite Contrator, as well as a, CertainTeed Shingle Master Contractor, we issue non-prorated warranties on the roofing systems we install. All of our roof replacements are also covered by our workmanship warranty.
Call us to find out more about our shingle roof installation and replacement services, and we will be glad to provide you with a custom roofing quote that meets your needs. Please visit our photo gallery to see examples of our shingle roof installations in your area.
On Tops Roofing, based in Angier, NC, proudly serves the following areas: Raleigh, Cary, Holly Springs, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Fayetteville, Chapel Hill, Clayton and all of Harnett and Johnston Counties. Please contact us for additional service areas.